Functional Climbing for Gyms, Health Clubs & Leisure Centres
“Be different and create a real WOW factor in your facility”
The Freedom Climber can be combined with functional climbing wall panels with optional TRX suspension bands to enable a full-body training programme. With the possibility of one-on-one personal training alongside group sessions, the Freedom Climber doubles as a functional exercise zone.
The Freedom Climber offers multiple benefits to both the health club and its members:
- a fantastic full body and core muscle workout within a time-efficient exercise
- an exciting alternative to traditional gym equipment
- the digital performance monitor and timed climbing challenges provide fitness tracking
- no staff supervision required with minimal maintenance and floor space
- easy installation with the Freedom Climber fitting most walls under a normal ceiling height
By using the Freedom Climber as a functional zone, gym members can improve their core and stabilising muscle development, alongside hand-eye coordination and balance in younger users. The digital performance display unit records time, distance climbed and calories burned; an excellent benefit for members following a structured fitness programme.
See News section for latest installations.
As featured in
Men’s Health – magazine ‘New Fitness Trends’ Dec 2009
Gadget Show ‘Climbing Challenge’ featuring Suzy Perry Nov 2009
Health Club Management – Functional Training feature Nov 2010